Terms and Conditions
Your use of this website is governed by these Terms and Conditions
The material on this site has been compiled for your convenience. The website owner does not take any warranties regarding its accuracy, quality or completeness. We are entitled to make changes to the website material and are not obliged to notify you.
The website may contain the views and recommendations of third parties. Such third party inclusions do not reflect our views and the website owner is not liable for such third party material. Even though all material has been compiled in good faith, you should not solely rely on it when making decisions affecting your personal interest
Further, we do not claim that the website is virus free or that it is safe from damaging errors or defects. Nor do we warrant that the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected, or that the server used to access this website is virus free.
Links to other sites
The website may include external links to other websites for your convenience. The website owner does not take responsibility regarding the accuracy of any links provided or the accuracy of material provided within the linked website. In addition, we do not support any material provided on such sites unless expressly indicated.
Limitations to liability
The website owner is not liable for any loss or damaged incurred from the connection with your use of material linked to our website. This includes direct, indirect consequential and punitive damages that others may suffer, as well as loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data.
Terms and Conditions of Membership
- I understand that all new memberships of at least three (3) months duration have a cooling off period of three (3) days only, from the date of signing the membership agreement, irrelevant of the start date for the membership. The cooling off period for memberships of less than 3 months duration is 48 hours from the date of signing. Requests for termination of membership and refund of any monies paid during this time must be presented to the general manager in writing. Any refunds granted within this time will be a total of monies paid less service and administrations costs. Following this period there will be no refunds granted on monies paid and any membership balance must be honoured. There is no cooling of period on membership renewals.
- I understand that memberships are entitled to “On Hold” rights of 4 weeks free per annual year, I understand that on hold fees of $5/week are due and payable through regularly fortnightly direct debits for any on hold time longer than 4 weeks. I understand that on hold time will commence from the date of application, or a future date listed on the application form and cannot be backdated for any reason. I understand that on hold time will not be granted on any membership that has fallen into arrears. I understand that minimum and maximum on hold periods are set for each membership and any request for changes to terms and conditions must be made in writing to management and are subject to approval by management.
- I understand that direct debit memberships are an ongoing, minimum term contract, and membership and payments will continue beyond minimum term until written application to cancel the membership has been received by Club Coops. You have the right to cancel your membership at any time however cancellation for reasons other than during the cooling off period or due to permanent sickness or physical incapacity you will be required to pay the balance of your initial commitment. I understand that thirty (30) days notice is required to process a cancellation, and any debit fees due during this 30 day period will be collected. I understand that any minimum term balance must be paid in full before a cancellation will be processed. I understand that it is my responsibility to confirm cancellation request has been received by Club Coops. I understand management may vary any details of the direct debit agreement at any time by giving me 30 days notice in writing. A minimum term membership can be cancelled during the minimum term for a fee of $200, or in the case of a medical certificate due to permanent sickness or physical incapacity for $75.
- I understand that I may be refused entry to the centre should payment of membership fees fall into arrears, until such time as arrears have been received. I understand that additional charges may apply for late fees. I understand that prolonged non-payment of fees will result in cancellation of membership and possible legal action to recover any outstanding balance.
- I understand that management reserves the right to amend the hours of operation, services offered, fees & charges, and membership terms and conditions in accordance with the changing requirements of the centre.
- I understand that appropriate clothing must be worn at all times within the centre. I understand that appropriate clothing includes a pair of closed in sneaker type shoes, and that thongs, open toe sandals and work boots are not permitted in the workout areas. I understand clothing coverage should be adequate so as not to offend other members and staff. I understand a sweat towel is a compulsory requirement of entry to the centre.
- I understand the equipment is not to be modified in any way. I understand members are required to wipe down equipment, and to replace all weights & equipment following use. I understand I will be held responsible, and will be liable for any costs arising from any damage caused by myself, or any guest I bring to the premises.
- I understand I must comply with staff recommendations and instructions regarding safe exercise performance and machine or equipment time limitations. I understand I am required to be courteous to all other members and staff. I understand that no smoking, alcohol or drug use is permitted within the boundaries of Club Coops.
- I understand I may be expelled from the club for violations of any of the terms & conditions of membership, for conduct deemed detrimental to the welfare of other members or staff, or for conduct deemed detrimental to the welfare, good order and character of Club Coops.
- I hereby represent & warrant to Club Coops and its directors, officers, employees, contractors, instructors, agents and affiliates (all of the foregoing are herein collectively called “Workers”) that I do no have any physical, medical or other disability or condition which may be affected or aggravated or result in any loss, damage or injury to my person or deterioration of my health if I make use in any way of have access to or am present to undertake any exercise, activity or evaluation at or connected with the gym, any equipment, any pool, any sauna or any of the facilities or areas available at or nearby premises (“The Premises”) (such as gym, equipment, pools, saunas, facilities and areas hereafter collectively being called “Facilities”) including (but not limited to) participation in exercise activities outside the Premises using public streets, footpaths, parks, benches. I undertake to inform Club Coops in writing immediately upon becoming aware of any such disability or condition.
- I herein irrevocably and unconditionally release Club Coops and each and all of its workers to the maximum extent permitted by law from any claim, actions, suits, demands, proceedings, and causes of action and any direct, indirect, resulting or consequential loss, cost, expense or damage of whatsoever kind which I may incur, suffer, or sustain, whether in respect of my person or property or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with my use or access to or presence in or supervision, instruction, evaluation or counselling by Club Coops or any of the workers in connection with the Facilities, or during organised exercise outside the Premises using public streets, footpaths, parks or beaches or by reason of or arising from the negligence of Club Coops or any of its workers.
- I hereby acknowledge and agree that while using or having access to or present in any exercise or activity connected with the Facilities, my person and property are entirely at my own risk and to the maximum extent permitted by law neither Club Coops nor any of its workers is liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, resulting or consequential loss, cost, expense, damage or injury to my person or property or which I may otherwise incur, sustain or suffer which is wholly or partly due to or aggravated by arises from advice, instruction, supervision, act, omission or negligence of Club Coops or any of its workers or any exercise or activity or thing which I may undertake or perform or be subjected to or do using participating in or being in or at any of the facilities or by virtue of any breach or failure to comply with any rules or regulations of Club Coops.
- I understand I can only book tennis and squash courts for maximum periods of one hour at a time. If at the completion of the hour the court is still available for use, the member may continue to use the court.
$200 Gift card Promotion
- Not available to current members
- The Gift Card is available for tennis and squash court hire, tennis & squash socials, practice sessions and cardio tennis. Access to the the gym, pool and group fitness classes
- Limit of one per person
- Cannot be used on any tangible products in the club, e.g. protein products or drinks
- Cannot be used on any massage, beauty, swim school or taekwondo products
- Pricing of services on the gift card are standardised for this promotion
- Gift card cannot be redeemed for cash
- The Gift card cannot be used on any items for hire e.g. tennis racquets, balls and towels
- Not available to people under 18 years of age
- Cannot be used towards membership re payments, e.g. fortnightly direct debit rate or PIF yearly rates
- This card is not transferable
- Cannot be used for any administration or registration fees at the club
- Not available to any previous members of the club
- Must be a local resident
- Has a 2 week expiry after activation at the club
- Not available on tennis and squash fixtures
- The gift card can’t be used on personal training or tennis coaching
All of the content and functionality of this website including the text, graphics, logo, icons and images are the exclusive property of the website owner and or its affiliates, is protected under the Australian and International Copyright Laws.
All rights to the website are reserved, unless expressly granted.
The trademarks, design and logos displayed on the website are registered trademarks of the website owner. You are prohibited of attributing any information belonging to this website in any public medium for advertising or promotions purposes or reproducing any trademark belonging to this website.
Any unauthorised use of this website may give rise to claim for damages.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising from the use of his website is subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia.